Saturday, October 17, 2009

Genting trip

yesterday sis"bf bring me n brother went to Genting. At first v r plannig to play indoor but since James don want to play so i n brother onli play bumber car while sis n James sit at the MC there n wait for us. the bumber car is kind of nice but it make me become headache, after playing we jst walk around the at Genting , the wearther is so dam cold , we sit at the outsides of the Genting it is so dam cold n make my headache become more worst. At evening we decide to hv dinner at Bukit Tinggi, the food there is kind of nice n the price also x too expensive. my sis, brother n i had order 1 cup of passion fruit drink it has abit of sour but teste nice also la..after hving dinner v went to Tropikana City there to watch movie because v tot there is less ppl den other place. we sit at the third role it is so dam near to the screen n it make my headache bcome more worst. sis keep on asking me , is i ok anot...i jst cn answer yes bcause i don wnt jst because of me they don want watch movie or wat..at first i still feel ok but later on the sound effect n the screen is so near make my headache bcome more worst n i even feel want to vomit, when the movie is end sis say that " every time bring u out , u also like that" the sentance make me feel very angry. is that my false to hv headache? when she hving headache i cnt scold n say anythings, but hv to take k of her because she is my sis. but when i hving headache she jst blame on me..is that i like headache so much? is that i ask the headache to come to me? is that i will feel hapi when i hv headache?
really don understand la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home