Thursday, October 22, 2009

sick day

2day as usual i go to skull den go tuition. sis say that she will send me to tuition so i hv to wait for her i the church. we take our lunch with brother at one chinese restaurant at klang..when we r hving lunch, sis ask me whearther this sat or sunday want bring me to " gao wong yeh" anot...i feel so angry because b4 this she already promise me bring me go but now she change her mind..jst bacause she want me to concentrate on my study.but is that if i go " gao wong yeh" i will x concentrate on study????watever la..i don k she bring me go anot jst that i hate ppl didt do wat they hv promise. Do not promise anythings to someone if u r x sure!!! another things that i don like is today in skull, some one told me that jy hv tell tong,tan, that when i msn v her i tell her that tong n tan want to balas dendam to her..ok is true i hv say that, but i really don understand y jy mst tell the whole world. we hv a touching chat in msn, n i jst hope that she cn be kful but does not hope that she will tell the whole world..from the chat i started feel that actually jy also x so bad la. y i hate her leh??but today when one of my friend tell me wat jy hv tell to tong n tan i really don understand y she want to do that...really don understand y...( jy mayb one day u will see wat i had wrote here , sry if hurt. but i jst tell out my true feeling) is that really hard to find a true friend??? y all the friend will ( chut mai) each other?? b4 this i treat jc so good but end up wat i get??? now i jst hope to help my friend but in the end, she tell the whole world wat i hv say to her and now tong n tan x talking to me...really really don understand...my friend , my sis n my parents all hv change..haih, i am so haedache now la...when back from tuition i already start hving headache so cham...sick again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home