Monday, October 26, 2009

:)

2day i didt go skull..because the timetable foe 2day is so dam boring so i decide to follow sis to her office to study for my SPM. sis "office there is a good place to study because there is so quit..after sis hv finish all her work she decided to go back home early,but before that we went to the AIR PANAS to take our lunch..den go back home.haih, 2day nthg special is like normal..but yesterday for me is a tired day, i n brother went to sg.wang n times square to buy sis"s bday present..1st we went to sg.wang to see wat to buy ..brother already know wat to buy ,but i still don know wat to buy. i really hope to buy a present that sis like so much, because sis is so good to me n take k of me..haha..but now know wat to buy lol...n bought d lo...is brother gv me idea wat to buy for sis. yesterday shopping with brother really feel so hapi..hehe:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home