Monday, November 9, 2009

will miss u guys so much...

next monday sis go to china lol... want to ask her to buy for me wat leh???? emmmm...clothes, handbag, ....haih...den no one play v me d lo....SPM is on 18, going to die lo...feel so lazy to study...haha..hv 1 things that i feel so hapi is , dad finally let us to buy 1 dog...hehe!!!! wat name that i should gv to the dog leh?? errrr...cnt think leh...yeah, after SPM i will change my hairstyle....2day didt go skull leh...know y?? because i tell dad i am sick cnt go skull...n he believe on me leh...haha..my dad is so good...but hv to study d leh...cnt be lazy d...but hor..the things that make me feel sad is, all my friend may loose contact v me leh..miss them so much!!! we so hard onli cn be good to each other n now we r going to " pisah"...but i will not forget the sweet memories when in 5c class..althought sad memories is more that sweet memories, but nvm la...jst let it past...haih...really will miss u guys so much leh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home