Thursday, November 26, 2009

boring..

so fast the SPM is going to finish ,now onli left 3 papers..yesterday add math paper2 so hard leh...and yesterday morning sis told me that she will go to kuantan for work and will be back on friday..do u think it is true??? i keep on thinking this question...but i can not find any reasson why sis want lie to me..so i just keep quit and study for my next paper...if she really lie to me, den is ok lo...sure she hv her own reasson geh...haih...is up to her lo...next paper is akaun leh...scare x enought time to do my paper2 la...but have to face it also la...i want to finish my SPM faster!!! so that i cn work,play and sleep until late...hate to wake up early the morning, but after this 3 paper, i will never wake up early anymore!!!!hahahahahahaha!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home