Monday, February 8, 2010

omg..miss my blog so much!!!

haih..so long didt write some thing on myblog jor tim..some more h 1 more week is cny already!!so fast one year had pass...don know all my form5 friend how leh?? miss them alots la...between this one year many things had happen ...me n my sis already not that close as last time...now work at kim gary office feel so stress!!!yesterday me n my family members all went to jusco wangsa maju to buy things for cny...so long we never go out like this...really feel hapi !!! sunday went out to my primary school friend...u know wat,they all taller den me jor leh...last time i am the tallest but now i am the shortest leh!!!haih..after few more months i will start my college life already...i hope it will be fun...really so many things happen in the last few months,while i also learn alots of lesson fron it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home